Did you receive a fine for violating your water provider’s water conservation ordinance?
Or…are you just interested in finding out more information on how you can save water during the drought and beyond?
Either way, attending the Be Water Smart Water School is great way to learn about the California’s drought and some easy tips on how to save water around the house.
Where: West Sacramento Community Center, 1075 W. Capitol Ave.
When: Wednesday, July 29th
Time: 6-7 p.m.
Be Water Smart Water School Basics:
- 1-hour in person class taught by a water industry professional
- Held in various locations throughout the Sacramento region
- Prior registration is required.
- 5 question self-graded quiz at the end of the class
Water School Curriculum:
- Regional water supply information
- State and regional drought update
- How to read your meter and bill
- Indoor water savings tips
- Outdoor water savings tips including irrigation water waste examples and how to fix them
- Available conservation and rebate programs