City Commission Applications Now Accepted

Applications are now being accepted for service on two City of West Sacramento commissions. Commissions work directly with City staff in developing goals and advising the City Council on many issues. These Mayor-appointed positions are a great way to get involved in your community.


■  Housing Advisory Commission: HAC members review and make recommendations regarding housing policies, affordable housing, and identify sources of housing funds.

■  Parks & Community Services Commission: These individuals act in an advisory capacity to the Council in matters affecting the well being, enhancement, and enrichment of the citizens and in matters pertaining to use, maintenance, improvement and development of City parks.

Applications are available online, apply here or at City Hall, 1110 West Capitol Ave., 3rd floor. More detailed information about each commission is available on the City’s website (boards and commissions) or by contacting Kryss Rankin, City Clerk at (916) 617-4500.

This entry was posted in General Information. | Bookmark the permalink.